Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DIY :I think I'd like this idea better if the studs were at the bottom or somewhere else. This screams child to me for some reason. Like the idea of adding the pieces to vamp up a plain top though.

Smooth Plum Purple Quartz Handmade Earrings
Smooth Plum Purple Quartz Handmade Earrings

Download whole gallery
Braid out using Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding & Burnt Sugar Pomade
Braid out using Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding & Burnt Sugar Pomade

Download whole gallery
Eminem, "Lose Yourself".
Eminem, "Lose Yourself".

Download whole gallery
DIY :I think I'd like this idea better if the studs were at the bottom or somewhere else. This screams child to me for some reason. Like the idea of adding the pieces to vamp up a plain top though.
DIY :I think I'd like this idea better if the studs were at the bottom or somewhere else. This screams child to me for some reason. Like the idea of adding the pieces to vamp up a plain top though.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment