Friday, November 22, 2013

homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!

I wish I had skills to make a steampunk plushie like this aweome crow
I wish I had skills to make a steampunk plushie like this aweome crow
Click here to download
vintage-looking handmade dolls
vintage-looking handmade dolls
Click here to download
homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!
homemade natural liquid soap by the gallon! Amazing! Just made some with a bar of natural Amish soap I purchased (out of a bag of 6 bars) for 1.50! So I have a gallon of natural soap I made for 25 cents!!!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment