Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Inside the waistband holster for a Smith & Wesson 4513. 8-9oz leather with steel tuckable belt clips and a kydex shell. Starting at $50.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail mailto:redeyedjac...

Inside the waistband holster for a Smith & Wesson 4513. 8-9oz leather with steel tuckable belt clips and a kydex shell. Starting at $50.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail mailto:redeyedjac...
Inside the waistband holster for a Smith & Wesson 4513. 8-9oz leather with steel tuckable belt clips and a kydex shell. Starting at $50.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail mailto:redeyedjac...

Download whole gallery
Looking for natural homemade facial masks for acne or green facial mask recipes
Looking for natural homemade facial masks for acne or green facial mask recipes

Download whole gallery
edible fondant cupcake toppers
edible fondant cupcake toppers

Download whole gallery
20 minutes into it, and you will be on a roll. Get over the first 20. I promise! You can shoot me if it doesn't work. :)
20 minutes into it, and you will be on a roll. Get over the first 20. I promise! You can shoot me if it doesn't work. :)

Download whole gallery
Handmade Music Ball Ornaments
Handmade Music Ball Ornaments

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment