Monday, November 25, 2013

Lemme Smang It Cam! Birthday Video - Here's a compiled video of my hallmates and I dancing to "Lemme Smang it" for my friend Cameron's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Apple surprise. Looks cool, probably won't do it
Apple surprise.  Looks cool, probably won't do it
Click here to download
Mary Hark - Handmade Paper. Mary makes absolutely amazing paper.
Mary Hark - Handmade Paper.  Mary makes absolutely amazing paper.
Click here to download
Lemme Smang It Cam! Birthday Video - Here's a compiled video of my hallmates and I dancing to "Lemme Smang it" for my friend Cameron's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Lemme Smang It Cam! Birthday Video - Here's a compiled video of my hallmates and I dancing to "Lemme Smang it" for my friend Cameron's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment