Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Moon and Stars - A handmade marble by David Salazar.  This is a signature "Moon and Stars" style marble with a very dark blue base, a yellow moon, and white stars.  This one is a bit larger than his typical "Moon and Stars" of this size and is loaded with stars.  It is approximately 1 5/8" in diameter.  It is signed with the artist's initials , DPS, and dated.

Fishing lure necklace #catch #dopefruit #jewelry #handmade
Fishing lure necklace #catch #dopefruit #jewelry #handmade

Download whole gallery
Moon and Stars - A handmade marble by David Salazar.  This is a signature "Moon and Stars" style marble with a very dark blue base, a yellow moon, and white stars.  This one is a bit larger than his typical "Moon and Stars" of this size and is loaded with stars.  It is approximately 1 5/8" in diameter.  It is signed with the artist's initials , DPS, and dated.
Moon and Stars - A handmade marble by David Salazar.  This is a signature "Moon and Stars" style marble with a very dark blue base, a yellow moon, and white stars.  This one is a bit larger than his typical "Moon and Stars" of this size and is loaded with stars.  It is approximately 1 5/8" in diameter.  It is signed with the artist's initials , DPS, and dated.

Download whole gallery
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::.. Finally my Curlformers Review is here! See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...
..::::SUBSCRIBE:::..  Finally my Curlformers Review is here!  See how I use the curlformers on my 4C Natural coarse hair w/ the Oyin Handmade Snackpack    I used the Oyin Honey Dew Conditioner, Leave-in & Shine + Define Styling Serum       Read my blog for me details on my experience and recommendations on how to use Curlformers www.jouelzy.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment