Sunday, November 24, 2013

This is a REJck hybrid holster for a Taurus TCP. Black kydex with black hardware. Starting at $35.00. Single mag pouch, kydex shell leather backer with leather belt loops 15.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail

Handmade Gift Idea: Crayon Roll with Paper Pocket
Handmade Gift Idea: Crayon Roll with Paper Pocket
Click here to download
Love the handmade bow!
Love the handmade bow!
Click here to download
This is a REJck hybrid holster for a Taurus TCP. Black kydex with black hardware. Starting at $35.00. Single mag pouch, kydex shell leather backer with leather belt loops 15.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail
This is a REJck hybrid holster for a Taurus TCP. Black kydex with black hardware. Starting at $35.00. Single mag pouch, kydex shell leather backer with leather belt loops 15.00. I have access to most common handguns and I work with a local FFL for shipping of guns. Contact me about making a sheath for your gun!!! Handmade in U.S.A. Find us on Facebook REJck RedEyedJack custom knives of Bonifay, Florida E-mail
Click here to download
Wooden handmade bread box. Rustic style.. $75.00, via Etsy. I could totally make this!
Wooden handmade bread box. Rustic style.. $75.00, via Etsy. I could totally make this!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment